What you, the candidate for Confirmation in the Phase II class, need to do:
- Fully participate in class. It’s going to be awesome.
- Hand in your Baptism and First Holy Communion certificates if you received these Sacraments at a parish other than the Cathedral.
- Choose a Confirmation Saint and write a short paper (minimum 1 page, Times New Roman font size 12, 1 inch margins, double-spaced) about the Saint, how he/she has influenced or inspired you, and why you are choosing this name by March 13, 2022
- Write a letter to Bishop Cote (who will be celebrating your Confirmation Mass) by March 13, 2022
- Choose a Confirmation Sponsor by March 13, 2022
- Complete the Affirmation of Sponsors form if your sponsor is not a parishioner of the Cathedral of Saint Patrick by April 24, 2022
- Attend Community Service Days (or make other arrangements with Sister Veronica Rose)
- Attend the Confirmation Retreat on Sunday, March 27, 1-6pm (there are no Confirmation classes that morning)
- Pray. Ask for help. Be open to others. Be kind to one another. Pray.
- 3/27, 1-6pm – Confirmation Phase I & II Retreat
- 4/9, 9am-12pm – Confirmation Phase I and II Community Service Day, St. Patrick Cathedral (lunch to follow)
- 6/4, 10am-1pm – Confirmation Review and Rehearsal #1 with lunch included
- 6/10, 6:30-7:30pm – Confirmation Rehearsal #2 with Saint Patrick School- sponsors must attend!
- 6/11, 10am - Sacrament of Confirmation